Bay Meadow Farm LLC offers a selection of boarding options to best suit your needs. We offer full, partial, and retirement board. Our knowledgeable staff works individually with each client to ensure that each horse’s unique needs are met. Boarders are encouraged to participate in our lesson program and receive a discounted lesson rate.
We do our best to keep all our horses and people happy!
Full Care board options:
Full care board for is $425 a month.
Full care board with 4 lessons/ training rides per month on your horse is $525 per month.
Full Care Board Includes AM/ PM feeding of:
- The Mills Smart Complete Feed
- The Mill’s Smart Carb Pellets
- Additional feeds per-need basis
- Extra hay for layups and hard keepers additional $40
- Daily turn out
- 12 in/12 out or other variance per request
- Layup pen available
- Blanketing at our discretion
- Daily stall cleaning
- Administration of Supplements
- Heated water troughs and round bales supplied in the winter
- Barn fan provided in the summer
Partial care board is $265 a month. Your horse still receives all of the amenities of full care board! The owner is responsible for supplying the grain and wormer for the horse and helps out with the stalls/ feeding twice a week.
References and a security deposit are required.
This is a great option for those who want exceptional, worry free care for your aged equine friend who has worked so hard for you over the years. This option is paid $1800 quarterly. With this package you get all full care services in addition to:
- Minimum weekly grooming, bathing in the summer
- Daily health check
- Routine veterinary and dental care
- Hoof trims
- Monthly clipping and mane pull
- Monthly email photo updates
You are always welcome and encouraged visit!
We do ask for a security deposit and references for all of our boarders.